Simple Chicken Tikka in a Microwave
I had previously mentioned in my posts How to Make Chicken Tikka in a pan. This article demonstrates the making of Simple Indian Chicken Tikka using a microwave. Lets get started with the recipe!
Also view Secret Recipe of Murgh Musallam
- Curd – 1 cup
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- All spice powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander and Cumin seed powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – juice of 1 lemon
- Ginger & Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Chicken (boneless, cubed)- 500 gms
- Marinate the Chicken with above mentioned ingredients.
- Leave it for an hour or so.
- Put the Chicken Pieces on to the skewers.
- Cook them at 250`C for 15 minutes.
- Remove and baste them with leftover marinade and oil/ghee/butter.
- Cook them at same temperature for another 10 minutes to ensure that both sides have turned nice golden brown.
- Finally, remove and serve hot.
- Garnishing can be done with few onion rings or cabbage and a lemon wedge.
You may Like: Restaurant Style Butter Chicken Recipe