In this article, I shall be presenting to you an Indo-Fusion Recipe named Garlic Chicken. This recipe will be ready in just 20 minutes. Let us get started with our recipe!
You may also like: Butter Chicken Recipe
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 12 cloves
- Onion (medium) – 1 (diced and separated)
- Boneless Chicken (cubes) – 250 gms
- Salt – to taste
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tbsp
- Red Chili paste – 2 tbsp
- Chicken Stock / Water – ½ cup
- Spring Onion (greens) – 2 tbsp
- Corn starch – 2 tbsp
Also view: Secret recipe of Murgh Musallam
- Heat oil in a pan, drop in the chopped garlic, cook for 3 to 4 minutes on medium.
- Don’t let the garlic burn, Stir it regularly.
- Add the diced onions, cubed chicken pieces and some salt to taste.
- Mix well, now add tomato ketchup, red chili paste and some chicken stock or water.
- Give it a stir, the chicken looks cooked.
- Add more chicken stock/water and stir.
- In half cup of water, add corn flour making a flowing consistency.
- Add the corn starch to the chicken.
- Stir continuously, the sauce thickens.
- Add the chopped spring onion greens.
- Serve hot.
Also try: Chicken Tikka-Starter