Chicken 65 Recipe
This article shows a simple method in preparing Chicken 65. Chicken 65 is a recipe that is basically a starter but people enjoy it along with naan too. Lets get started with the recipe.
- Chicken – 500 gms
- Curd – 1 cup
- Ginger & Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Red Food Colour- 1/4 th tsp
- Salt – 3/4th tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- All Spice Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander & Cumin Seed Powder – 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – a pinch
- Gram Flour (Besan) or All-purpose Flour (Maida) – 2 tbsp
- Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Garlic chopped – 1 tbsp
- Ginger chopped – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves sliced – 2 tsp
- Onions Finley chopped – 1
- Green Chilies slit – 4
- Left over marinade
- Fried Chicken pieces
- Lemon juice
- Coriander leaves chopped
Also Try: Secret Recipe of Murgh Musallam
- Mix Chicken with ingredients mentioned in marination section.
- Leave it to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat a wok, add oil for frying.
- Drop in the chicken pieces one by one, making sure they don’t stick to one another.
- Fry till they turn brown and crisp.
- Remove on an absorbent sheet.
- Now heat another pan, add very little oil.
- Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, slit green chillies, chopped garlic, chopped ginger saute for a minute.
- Also add finely chopped onions, saute till onions turn translucent.
- Mix in the left over marinade and cook till it turns dry.
- As we are sure that the marinade is cooked well and raw smell of the ingredients is gone.
- We will now add fried chicken and half cup of water.
- Saute it well on low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Add finely chopped coriander and juice of one lemon and serve hot.