Cheese Pasta: Two Ways
Hey Foodies! Who doesn’t like pasta? We do like pasta, especially when it is mac n cheese. you will go through two easy ways of making cheese pasta. I’m here with two recipes of making creamy cheese pasta at home. Let’s get started!
Boiling the pasta in water, draining it and then coating in the white sauce.
- Pasta (elbow) – 1 cup
- Water – for boiling
- Salt- a teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Garlic (minced) – 1 tsp
- Flour – 1 tablespoon
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cheese – as required
- Chili flakes – ½ tsp
- In a pan, add water for boiling along with salt.
- Drop in the pasta and let it stay on low flame till the pasta is done.
- Drain the pasta and reserve a cup of pasta water for later use.
- In a separate pan, add oil.
- When the oil is heated, add garlic and saute.
- Add flour and mix thoroughly.
- Gradually add milk, see that no lumps are formed.
- Add the drained pasta and a cup of reserved pasta water.
- You can add salt to taste as per your liking and some chili flakes.
- Top it with some cheese and serve hot!
Also Try: Restaurant Style Butter Chicken Recipe
Boiling the pasta directly in milk and cooking.
- Elbow pasta -1 cup
- Milk – 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Garlic powder – a pinch or two
- Flour – 1 teaspoon
- Water – to dissolve the flour
- Cheese – as per your liking
- Mixed herbs – 1/8 tsp
- To a container, add milk and pasta, cook it till pasta is done.
- Add salt and garlic powder.
- Add the flour slurry.
- Cook till the sauce thickens.
- You could add cheese and mixed herbs for that extra finish.
- Enjoy it when it is hot.
You may also like: The Secret Recipe of Murgh Musallam